Our Covid Ready Approach
In 72Ad we care about the health of our guests, employees, and partners but at the same time, we stay engaged to the promise given to offer Greek Hospitality!
We have adopted the new procedures and protocols of operations given by the Greek Ministry of Tourism and the Greek Ministry of National Health and embedded them into the daily activities of 72Ad, following the POSI Policy (Prevention of Spread of Infections).
Check-in / Check out
- We encourage the contactless procedure by using electronic means while checking in or checking out
- Guests would check in the room after 3.00 pm and check out by 11.00 am, giving us the necessary time to sanitize the accommodation
- Guests would check in the room after presenting one of the following:
- Certification of vaccination
- Covid – 19 disease certificate
- Confirmation of a negative diagnostic test for COVID-19 coronavirus (Rapid test 48 hours or PCR 72 hours)
- Sterilization of key cards, personal travel documents and pens with Steri o Life antibacterial & Antivirus Protection UV-C machine.
Rooms and Housekeeping
- Extra amenities, like face masks, will be provided driven by your health care
- All not basic amenities, like magazines and hotel directoryhave been removed
- Housekeeping service will be provided upon guest’s request during his stay & only during his absence
- Before checking in the room, our guests can be sure that it would have been sanitized, using the certified detergents and 70oC steam
The Hotel’s team
- All staff members are trained to the POSI Policy and the protocols instructed by the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Tourism
- All staff members would provide the service to the guests wearing face masks and maintaining the 1,5 meters distance